- ANYONE ATTENDING A COUNCIL MEETING MUST PRE-REGISTER
- To allow members of Council to prepare for delegations, all presenters shall register with the CAO by 12 Noon the Thursday one week prior to the Council meeting and advise the CAO of the topic and scope of the presentation. The CAO, in consultation with the Mayor will deem the need for delegation or if a letter to Council is preferred.
- Every person being heard before Council as a delegation may be heard in person or through another person acting on heir behalf. A delegation may be directed to appoint a spokesperson.
- The total period of time allotted for delegate speakers including questions and responses shall not exceed 10 minutes.
- The public shall not participate in discussion at a council meeting, unless by unanimous consensus of the members present, or if necessary a majority vote of council, the public is asked for their participation.