Leisure time for public swimming is important to us! That’s why we ensure that there is time scheduled each and every day for the public to enjoy a refreshing swim! Our facility is accessible for mobility restricted and young children with our zero beach entrance. The 25 meter, four lane section allows an abundance of room for swimmers while the diving area works well for those who are looking for a little adventure in their swim time! The large deck and grass area encourages people to spend the day pool side and enjoy the summer!
Intensive one week Sessions – Public Swim Times (subject to change):
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.; 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday 2:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.; 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday 1:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday 1:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Last Day of Public Swimming is August 29th
|2020 Public Swimming Fees||Family||Individual|
|One Week Pass||$100.00||$45.00|
3 Day Pass
Preschool children swim for FREE
- Monday to Friday 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Monday to Friday 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Lap Swim Intensive Lesson Week:
- Monday to Friday 6 p.m. To 7 p.m.
- Monday to Friday 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Note: Schedule subject to change prior to start of season.